- Read the Pack 200 Handbook for lots of information about being a part of Pack 200
- Read about the Scout Account
- Read past newsletters
- Like our Facebook page
ScoutBook serves as a central point for pack membership and includes features such as group mailing, forums and the following 2 important items: calendar and progress towards rank tracking. Please review the following checklist:
- Join ScoutBook
- Contact your den or patrol leader for more information on signing up
- Track and record your son’s progress
- Check the calendar on ScoutBook for upcoming events.
- You can import into your calendar app: click ‘Subscribe’ links on this page to get the link to add
- Fill out the adult application as a first step toward becoming a leader or assistant leader
For All Adults involved in Pack 200 (parents and leaders)
- Sign into MyScouting for Online Youth Protection Training and other position-specific courses (e.g., den leader, etc.)
- Training overview launch page (also links to training on above site): Circle 10 Training Information
Leaders are required and all parents are encouraged to take Youth Protection Training. It’s a free course. Also recommended for parents who are new to scouting is the ‘This is Scouting’ introductory course.
YPT training must be retaken every 2 years.